20 March 2008

Vegan limits arthritis

Vegan diet whose main constituents are vegetables, root vegetables, nuts, fruits, corn and many others that does not include animal products not even milk and its products establishes many benefits. They could help people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. It also shrinks the threat of heart attacks and strokes. In order to get optimistic results patients have to confiscate gluten out of their diet. Effects of rheumatoid arthritis include pain, swelling and inflammation in the joints which eventually leads to increasing disability, risks of strokes and heart attacks. This gluten free vegan diet lowers levels of bad cholesterol also known as LDL cholesterol that is linked to the heart disease. This prominent diet also lifted the levels of natural antibodies to fight against compounds in the body which are concerned to arthritis. Patients also reported a diminution in the body mass index (BMI), which is considered to be measure for obesity in human beings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TO CURE YOUR RA PLS CONTACT ME

"I have arthritis in both thumbs, especially my left one. It’s gotten so bad that it wakes me up at night but I've been keeping my Emu-Oil near me and I've never had anything work so fast. I have tried many products over the years and nothing has worked like Emu-Oil. I now swim a mile or 2500 meters about 3 to 4 times a week and I really push myself. When I'm done my knees and feet can really hurt. I put my Emu-Oil on my feet and both knees and it's almost immediate --the results I get. And I don't smell like the boys locker room."
"I was taking so much Aleve and Advil that I was concerned I would damage my liver. Now I don't have to worry."
- Shirley Welch

TO CURE YOUR RA PLS CONTACT ME

fighting 4 goodness said...

i tell u something if wish to apply
take dr vacnally Rheumsaj oil.this is an homeopatheic massage oil.After massage dip towel in hot water and keep that towl on your joint in which you have sever pain.keep the hot stem for 5-10 min.it will definately help u.
i m too rheumatic patient.
if it is possible if u can work hard i will tell u some ayurvedic medicine.
i got my ra -ve with that medicine
all d best