21 March 2008

Mobile Jukebox

There are only few services that enable customers to listen to music in their mobile phones. BPL mobile has proclaimed a new service known as BPL Mobile Jukebox. This will facilitate its subscribers to eavesdrop on to music whenever they feel like. This service has the advantage of being used by both pre-paid and post-paid subscribers of BPL mobile. These renowned collections range from Bollywood hits to Ghazals and the latest best-seller of the West are accessible. This distinguished service will permit customers to file up their beloved songs so that they can retrieve it whenever they want. Subscribers have to dial to 543213 in order to listen to a song from the Jukebox Catalog. This service is considered to be economical because they charge only 50 paise per minute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#91634 ativan overdose how much - ativan neurological side effects

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog
like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Also visit my web site ... workouts to increase vertical jump