22 November 2011

Track your stolen laptop

Nowadays capturing others mobile devices has been the frequent act in many countries. Micro Technologies Ltd has come up with the software that will overcome this dreadful loses. This software will facilitate users in tracking their stolen laptops. The software is called as “Micro LNTS”. LNTS stands for Lost Notebook Tracking System. This unsurpassed software can be embedded in the hard drives of laptops. The salient feature of this software is that it will function in the stealth mode. If the authorized user’s laptop gets stolen he can access a tracking system in www.microInts.net. It will perform the function of alerting the user if the stolen laptop gets activated. This eminent software also helps us to track online activities of children and to conceal files that may contain very decisive data.

2 comments:

My name is Palas...and i'm no more an active blogger said...

Hi Vijay,

This is indeed an awesome post..Can you please let me know how once can install in his/her laptop.

Thanks,
Palas

moving quote moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.