08 February 2008

Alexa rank at last

It has been a long wait since the blog was created by me. The wait revolved around the eager to see by traffic rating. As soon as the blog was created in the name of sedative symptoms it received a rank around 110lakhs. I intended to change the blog’s URL and suddenly the rank vanished. I knew the fact that it will take few days to update the rankings in accordance to the new URL. It was more than a week of hang around to get the rank. Some told that i would rather receive a good rank since the time was extended to me. The eager to rise in the rating was clearly witnessed from the rapid increase in the number of post delivered in the blog. Even in my sleep I was thinking about the topic to be published in the fore coming days. The post which rapidly increased the number of visitors is the one which was titled as top 5 pullers. Other topics such as GRE-a gateway, ADD-KIOSK received an appreciable number of guests. After 23 posts rank that was given to me is around 48lakhs. I thank the visitors for viewing my blog and i need their support incessantly.

No comments: