30 January 2008

Daily treat

This week has inculcated in me immense ecstasy to cherish with. Can anyone guess what may be the reason? You would end up with a precise answer if you have thought about the Anna University result, which was recently published. They are renowned for creating greatest upsets and shocks among the students. Now we witnessed a paradoxical situation, which brought contentment to most of them. Some of them also had the credit of making huge leaps by reducing the number of arrears. My elation was doubled on seeing their success and I could also sense that the treat is somewhere around the corner. It was evident that I would step into the hotels and fast foods but not these many times. Already I have received four treats in three days and this is not yet over. The agenda will be indubitably extended for another week. I won’t forget these golden days because it is hard to see this much number of treats following the results. One additional feature is that no one is restricting the treat by a mere number and they say eat till your stomach makes an alarm signal. I pray to God that every time we collect similar sympathy from the evaluators.

No comments: