14 November 2011

Plan your future by Rajnikanth

In a particular country, The King can rule it only for five years, After the years the King will be taken out of the country crossing a river, Beyond the river, In the dense forest, The King will be left alone.. the tribes and the animals there will kill the King... Several Kings ruled the country and many died in 2-3 years in tension and fear of loosing there life in the end of the fifth year.But one particular King who ruled was very happy.. He enjoyed his life...Even in the end of the fifth, He was very happy to enter the forest.. Everyone were shocked as the King was happy knowing that he is taken to a dangerous forest. The boatman asked the King, The reason for his happiness, The King Replied back saying that " I knew what would happen after 5 years to me, So in the first year I sent my army to the forest and killed all the animals and the tribes living in the forest, Second year I sent all my officers to the forest, Ordered them to construct houses, buildings there. Third year i sent my forest and established my Empire there..Now I am going happily to RULE MY EMPIRE.."

Source:Facebook

No comments: